Italy in a week ( Starting from $ 1413 )
Price starting from$1413
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip.
Trip Duration :
7 Days / 6 Nights
Evening departure. Meals and refreshments served on board.
Day 2 Rome
Morning arrival into Rome's Leonardo da Vinci Airport. Transfer to the hotel. Balance of day is at leisure. After unpacking, you may want to sample your first Roman cappuccino 'al fresco.'
Day 3 Rome
Your morning tour reveals Rome's infinite aspects and eras. Drive through Via Cavour and see Piazza della Repubblica with Najads Fountain. Continue on Via Bissolati and Via Veneto (the Rodeo Drive of Rome) and see Palazzo Margherita (seat of the American Embassy), Aurelian Walls (3rd century A.D.), and Piazza Barberini. Pass by the Quirinale Palace, residence of the President of the Italian Republic, then visit the Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon. Drive past Piazza Navona, Palace of Justice, Castel Sant' Angelo, Via della Conciliazione and then visit St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City. Afternoon and evening are free for independent exploration. (B)
Day 4 Rome
Today you may want to enjoy an optional excursion to Pompeii, Capri and idyllic Sorrento with their beautiful panoramic views of Mount Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples. (B)
Day 5 Rome/Venice
This morning transfer from Rome to Venice by rail. Depart Rome and head north through the countryside of Umbria, Tuscany and Emilia Romagna to Venice the city on the lagoon, a city very aptly called the Queen of Cities because of its magical tapestry of Renaissance buildings perched on narrow canals where sleek gondolas glide silently beneath ornate bridges. Balance of the day is at leisure. Rediscover romance in a gondola or take a 'vaporetto' ride on the Grand Lagoon and mingle with the Venetians. (B)
Day 6 Venice/span>
Your morning walking tour is highlighted by visits to the golden Basilica of St. Mark and the Doge's Palace decorated by 16th century artists such as Titian and Tintoretto. Also view the Bridge of Sighs and Piombi Prison. Remainder of the day is free. (B)
Day 7 Venice to USA (or extend your stay)
After breakfast, you'll be transferred to Venice's Marco Polo airport for your return flight home, arriving the same day. (B)
- Private vehicle with driver for transfer Rome Aiport / Rome Hotel
- 03 nts accommodation at chosen Hotel in Rome on bb basis
- Private vehicle with driver and private English speaking guide for 3 hrs tour of Rome.
- Private vehicle and driver for transfer Rome Hotel/Rome railway station.
- Private vehicle with driver for transfer Hotel / Rome railway station
- Train tickets Rome / Venice on Fast Train 2nd class + handling fee and delivery
- Half day regular tour of Florence including the Academy Museum.
- Private escort and watertaxi for transfer Venice railway /Venice Hotel.
- 02 nts accommodation at chosen Hotel in Venice
- English speaking guide for 2 hours walking tour of Venice including the Doge’s Palace.
- Entrance fees at Doges Palace in Venice
- Private escort and watertaxi for transfer Venice Hotel / Venice Aiport
- City tax not included and to be paid directly on the spot
- Net costs per person (based on minimum 2 pax)
3 STARS OPTION
Rome Hotel Nord nuova Roma or Columbus
Venice Hotel San Zulian
Rates valid from 01 April till 30 June and from 01 september till 31 october
$ 1.616,00 per person ( midweek in Venice )
$ 1.645,00 per person ( week end in Venice ) * week end is Friday and Saturday
· Single room supplement $ 368,00
Rates valid from 01 july till 31 august
$ 1413,00 per person ( midweek and weekend in Venice )
· Single room supplement $ 303,00
4 STARS OPTION
Rome Hotel Dei Mellini
Venice Hotel Giorgione
P.S : Rates valid from 01 April till 30 June and from 01 september till 31 october
$ 1.722,00 per person ( midweek in Venice )
$ 1.792,00 per person ( week end in Venice ) * week end is Friday and Saturday
· Single room supplement $ 543,00
Rates valid from 01 july till 31 august
$ 1.513,00 per person ( midweek and weekend in Venice )
· Single room supplement $ 451,00
5 STARS OPTION
Rome Hotel D’Inghilterra
Venice Hotel Bauer
Rates valid from 01 April till 20 July and from 01 september till 31 october
$ 2.513,00 per person ( midweek in Venice )
$ 2.590,00 per person ( week end in Venice ) * week end is Friday and Saturday
Rates valid from 21 july till 31 august
$ 2.140,00 per person ( midweek and weekend in Venice )
· Single room supplement $ 1.163,00